Modeling Accessories and Paint:
Military Reference Books
Gift and Novelty:
Samurai Battles - Historic Board Game by Art of Tactic
Box Size: 13.4" x 10.3" x 3.8"
Case Pack: 3 pieces per case
- 122 Medieval Japanese plastic figures
- 6 Double-sided game boards
- 30 Double-sided terrain tiles
- 30 Honor & Fortune tokens
- 13 Elevation tiles
- 24 Unit cards
- 60 Command cards
- 38 Dragon cards
- 2 Samurai Victory Record cards
- 8 Battle dice
- 6 D20 dice
- 2 Water-based markers
- 1 Set of decals
- 1 Set of sahimono flags
- 2 Rule books
- 2 Scenario books
Samurai Battles puts you in command of brave warriors clashing on the battlefields of feudal Japan! Assemble your army using magnificently detailed and historically accurate miniatures, then face your opponent on an endless variety of battlefields created from beautifully painted terrain and elevation tiles.
The Samurai Battles can be played in 2 different gaming systems:-
1. Commands and Colors: Designed by Richard Borg, this award-winning game system features a fast-paced, card-driven mechanic to represent the
2. Art of Tactic: Designed by Konstantin Krivenko, this game system requires wits and strategy. You and your opponent secretly plan your moves every turn, then the actions of your warriors are resolved simultaneously – just like a real battle!
Both game systems are easy to learn, and offer deep strategic and tactical challenges to please every fan of historical board games.
Samurai Battles is the perfect blend of the beautiful and the historic – and the perfect way to explore the exciting battles of medieval Japan! So grab your katana and take up your naginata: Glory and honor await you in Samurai Battles!
|About us | Dealer Locator | Career Opportunities||©Dragon Models USA, INC.|